What’s a Suicide Bomber’s Biggest Problem?

A 100% casualty rate. And I guess it’s starting to show. . .

Explosives attached to a dog

IRAQ insurgents attached explosives to a dog today in a bid to bomb a military convoy near the northern oil centre of Kirkuk but the animal was the only casualty, police said.

The insurgents wrapped an explosive belt around the dog's body and detonated it as the convoy passed through Dakuk, 40km south of Kirkuk. "The dog was torn apart by the explosion which caused neither injury among the soldiers nor any damage.”
You know – I’ve never really had much time for the notion that there’s some endless line of Jihadis, all keen to atomise themselves for Allah (though I guess 72 virgins might sound kind of appealing). . .

I wonder what the dog gets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them