Don't Like Little Retarded Girls?

Send them to Iran. They'll be taken care of expediently:
Mentally-ill girl who was sold for sex faces death penalty in Iran
By Angus McDowall in Tehran
14 December 2004

A teenage girl with a mental age of eight is facing the death penalty for prostitution in Iran. The trial comes only four months after the hanging of another mentally ill girl for sex before marriage in a case that has prompted a human rights lawyer to prepare a charge of wrongful execution against the presiding judge.

The girl, known as Leyla M, is in prison while the Supreme Court decides on her "acts contrary to chastity", among the most serious charges under Iranian law. Under the penal code, girls as young as nine and boys as young as 15 can be executed.

In an interview on a Persian-language website, the 19-year-old says she was forced into prostitution by her mother at the age of eight. Amnesty International refers to reports that say she was repeatedly raped, bore her first child aged nine and was passed from pimp to pimp before having another three children.

She told the website: "The first time I was taken to a man's house by my mum I was eight. It was a horrible night and I cried a lot but then my mum came the next day and took me home. She bought me chocolate and cheese curls."
Before any lefties assert that this is an anti-Iranian slur from Jihadwatch, Memri or Daniel Pipes, think again. It's from your beloved Independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments containing Chinese characters will not be published as I do not understand them